SEO work is not only limited to doing optimization but also to reporting to the clients or company to monitor how much the strategy worked. This helps clients get more insights into how useful you are to them.
For that purpose, SEO Reporting Tools are really useful. Investing in the right SEO Reporting Tools helps showcase your working reports to the clients without difficulty.
Many analytics and SEO reporting tools are available, but the following 10 are some of the best free and paid tools.
With the help of these SEO Reporting tools, You can do
- Visualize the data
- Generate Ranking Reports
- Showcase Backlink Reports
- keyword reports
and much more.
Let’s get started, this very minute
SEO Reporting Tools
1. Google Data Studio
There are a lot of powerful features in Google Data Studio that provides pretty robust SEO reporting capabilities. It offers an excellent interface that is specifically designed for reporting.
Using Google’s Data Studio, you can build interactive reports that integrate performance and SEO data from multiple sources to improve your business website’s performance and search engine rankings.
- Cloud-based and Completely Managed
- Tight Integration with Google’s Ecosystem
- Easy to Use
- Access and Sharing Controls
- Support for Live Connections
- Free of Cost
- Lack of Real-time Updates in the Dashboard
- No Support for Excel
- Lack of Comprehensive Function Support
- Slow Speed in Case of Live Connection
- No On-premise Deployment Option
- Complex Visualizations Not Possible
Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
You might have heard of companies such as SEMrush, Moz, and Ahrefs when you started learning SEO. Those are SEO tools designed to make your life easier. One of the most popular SEO tools is SEMrush or S-E-M-rush. It helps you in Competitive Analysis, Keyword Research, On-Page SEO, Link Building, and Technical SEO.
It also helps you to send reports in a period of time. This is a really useful feature. Because you don’t have to login every time to check the ranking changes and Traffic
- Pro – $119.95 / monthly
- Guru – $229.95 / monthly
- Business – $449.95 / monthly
- Huge databases
- Extensive backlink and keyword metrics.
- Powerful link-building features.
- Worth for Money Spent
- Data only covers Google. (Not Bing, Youtube)
- UI is not that simple
- Traffic analytics data isn’t always accurate
Owned/Founder: Oleg Shchegolev
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts
Ahrefs offers powerful insights and advanced SEO features such as a backlink checker, keyword generator, traffic analysis, and rank analysis with a complete toolkit.
You can also get site audits and analyses of common SEO issues from Ahrefs, and the service continuously keeps an eye on your SEO health and issues.
- Lite – $19 / Monthly
- Standard – $199 / Monthly
- Advanced – $399 / Monthly
- Enterprise – $999 / Monthly
- Comprehensive social share information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest
- Largest backlink database in our experience
- User experience balances loads of information with a clean design well
- Low limits and restrictions on the $99 plan make that plan not worth it
- Keyword suggestions do not have a relevancy score. You have to sort on things like volume, which surfaces many irrelevant results.
- No integration with Google Analytics or Search Console
Owned/Founder: Dmitry Gerasimenko
Originally called SEOmoz, Moz is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides a wide variety of SEO reporting tools and packs a lot of analytics punch. Users can find keyword suggestions, accurate search volume data, and SEO competition by utilizing Moz’s SEO Toolbox, which is affiliated with over 1 billion global digital marketers.
- Standard – $99 / Month
- Medium – $179 / Month
- Large – $299 / Month
- Premium – $599 / Month
- Its monthly crawl limits are considerably more generous — and more suitable for users needing to work on large websites.
- Its link intersect tool lets you compare backlinks for 5 sites at once
- It gives you (limited) ranking data not based on Google search results but Bing and Yahoo’s.
- keyword intent data is not provided in Moz
- Data visualization features aren’t present in Moz
Owned/Founder: Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
In addition to Keyword Research, SERP Analyses, Rank Tracking, Backlink Analysis, and SEO Metrics and Insights, KWFinder also offers its own SEO Reporting Tool.
- Mangools Basic – $49/ Month
- Mangools Premium – $69 / Month
- Mangools Agency – $129 / Month
- Most user-friendly keyword research tool on the market.
- Great data aggregation for keyword analysis.
- Provides the Keyword Difficulty (KD) score to help you find easy keywords to rank for in the SERPs.
- Multiple research options to find good keywords to target (e.g., Related Keywords, Autocomplete, and Questions).
- Fast keyword loading times.
- Shows a SERP Overview of the top-ranking URLs for every keyword along with important SEO metrics.
- One of the least expensive keyword research tools for SEO.
- No keyword gap analysis feature.
- Daily data request limits can be problematic for heavy users unless they upgrade to a higher-priced plan.
- Keyword suggestions are capped at 700 results for every search.
- Doesn’t pull every keyword for a competitor’s websites, and some URLs are not in the database. (KWFinder is only updated a few times per year to save on data costs which is why this is the case.)
- Not all suggested keywords, by default, include the Keyword Difficulty (KD) score. You need to analyze the keyword to get the KD score.
Owned/Founder: Peter Hrbacik
Headquarters: Slovakia, EU
6. SE Ranking
With SE Ranking, you can track your current and historical positions, research your competitors, learn what keywords are trending, view backlinks, and more. With Zapier, SE Ranking allows users to integrate more than 1,000 apps and automate workflows between apps like Klipfolio, Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Apps.
Beginners and intermediates can use SE Ranking effectively to report on SEO performance. For agency-level advanced reporting, it is not suitable.
- Essential – $39 / Month
- Pro – $89.00 / Month
- Business – $189.00 / Month
- It’s easy to set up and use.
- It contains multiple SEO tools in one dashboard.
- Includes organic (SEO) and paid (PPC) data.
- Lets you track your keyword rankings down to postcode level.
- Integrates with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Attractive and affordable pricing plans.
The social media management tool is weak.
Owned/Founder: Valery Kurilov
Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
7. Raven Tools
Marketers and white-label SEO companies use Raven Tools to create SEO and marketing reports. You can brand the reports with your own logo or your brand’s logo. You can even import your own data sets and metrics from Google Sheets into Raven Tools, which simplifies the process of preparing in-depth SEO reports using metrics drawn from backlink profiles, Google Analytics results, and more.
- Small Biz – $49 / Month
- Start – $109 / Month
- Grow – $199 / Month
- Thrive – $299 / Month
- Lead – $479 / Month
- Integration with third-party tools
- A good report builder tool
- Offers over 30 Tools
- No quality analysis and design analyzer tools
- Incorrect information
Owned/Founder: Jon Henshaw
Headquarters: San Jose, CA
8. SEO PowerSuite
Four tools make up the SEO PowerSuite: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass for backlink checking, and LinkAssistant for outreach. Every tool has an in-built Reports module that outlines a nice-looking summary of what you’ve achieved with your SEO activities.
- SEO PowerSuite Professional – $299/year
- SEO PowerSuite Enterprise – $499/year
- The SEO PowerSuite is very useful and can work in several sections.
- It is a complete tool, from accessing the website to reporting to the client.
- Link Assistant is a unique feature of this tool that helps complete off-page strategy.
- Categorizing the backlink prospects helps make the tasks very easy and saves you a lot of time.
- SEO SpyGlass has a Penalty Risk feature. This is incredibly useful and helps protect your website from every Google Algorithm.
- TF-IDF is a unique feature of SEO PowerSuite that is not available with any tool and helps create semantic search-optimized content.
- The primary downside of SEO PowerSuite is still that it is not a cloud app.
- Domain Strength could be better and more detailed by including more insights.
Owned/Founder: Aleh Barysevich
This analytics tool provides users with a way to create visually appealing SEO reports by integrating a variety of tools. Databox works by compiling data from existing tools on “Databoards” that can then be used to produce SEO reports.
- Starter – $91 / Month
- Professional – $169 / Month
- Performer – $289 / Month
- Customizable controls
- A great and easy-to-use mobile app
- Flexible data management
- The fantastic user interface
- Various data visualization options
- Lacking customizable date
- Limitations for historical data for different channels
- Having inaccurate or not up-to-date data from time to time.
Owned/Founder: Peter Caputa
Headquarters: Greater Boston Area
If you need to compile data across dashboards and spreadsheets on different platforms and move it between them, Supermetrics is a very useful tool.
In addition to integrating with Google Sheets and Excel, Supermetrics also integrates with Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Analytics so that you can create spreadsheets quickly and easily.
Starts from $39
- Supermetrics works fast and efficiently and gives an accurate measurement report.
- Supermetrics works great, declaring across stages.
- Supermetrics pairs well with Excel or Google Sheets to customize the reports to suit your requirements.
- uperMetrics is more expensive than other tools.
- Even though it’s easy to start, SuperMetrics are sometimes too confusing, making it impossible to understand and taking time to learn.
- At first, it is tricky to figure out exactly how to include super metrics across stages.
Owned/Founder: Mikael Thuneberg
Headquarters: Helsinki, Southern Finland.
Reporting week on week, month on month, is a tedious process. But, If you use a right SEO Reporting Tools, then you don’t have to waste your time preparing the reports
So that’s it for my list of 10 Best SEO Reporting Tools you can use in 2023
Now I’d like to hear from you.
Which tool from today’s list of SEO Tools to report will you try first?
Do you want to try SEMrush or even Moz?
Or maybe you want to use Free Google Tool Google Data Studio.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below.
Leave a Reply