Zapier is one of the top players when it comes to marketing automation. Digital marketers across the globe use it to connect their various applications and do their work more efficiently on automation.
Zapier is an end-user product that allows application integration and workflow automation. The company is fully remote, as of 2022 connecting to more than 4,000 apps with free and paid plans.
Why should you cancel your Zapier subscription?
Are you thinking about cancelling your Zapier subscription? Here are some of the common reasons for people to cancel Zapier.
- You accidentally bought a different Zapier plan and want to cancel the current subscription plan
- At first you thought the price is good, but after you started to using it seems to be very expensive
- You already have another automation tool with you which is an alternative for Zapier. For eg: Pabbly connect, and it is exactly in your budget
- You finished the free trial but didn’t really like the product
- You don’t really need marketing automations for your business
How to cancel your Zapier account?
If you want to cancel your Zapier subscription the hard way, you can do it via the company’s website. To do so, you will have to downgrade your paid account to the free version. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the Zapier pricing plans page
- Choose Free account
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by Zapier and complete the downgrade
How to Delete Your Zapier Account
If you’re ready to delete your Zapier account, follow the steps below:
- Go to the delete account settings page.
- Click on “Confirm it’s you.”
- Navigate to the “Permanently delete my account” section.
- Verify your email address.
- Find the “Confirm you want to delete your account” field.
- Type in and enter “DELETE” in all caps.
- Click “Delete my account(s).”
Zapier cancellation policy – H2
You can cancel any paid plan under your Zapier Account and downgrade to a free plan at any time by selecting the applicable plan in the settings link in your Zapier Account
You can also terminate your Zapier Account at any time by deleting your account following the steps included in the settings link in your Zapier Account
Unless you are on the Zapier free plan, Zapier will continue to bill you Fees and you shall continue to be responsible for such Fees until Zapier has confirmed your cancellation or termination
You can cancel or terminate your account at anytime and it will happen with immediate effect without any delay.
Leave a Reply